- Holly Barker, Bravo for the Marshallese: Regaining Control in a Post-Nuclear, Post-Colonial World, 2nd ed. Belmont: Wadsworth, 2013.
- Barbara Rose Johnston and Holly Barker, The Rongelap Report: Consequential Damages of Nuclear War. Walnut Creek, CA: Left Coast press, 2008.
- Giff Johnson, Don’t Ever Whisper; Darlene Keju: Pacific Health Pioneer, Champion for Nuclear Survivors. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013.
- Jessica A. Schwartz, “A ‘Voice to Sing’: Rongelapese Musical Activism and the Production of Nuclear Knowledge,” Music and Politics, Vol. 6, No. 1 (Winter 2012).
- Jessica A. Schwartz, “Marshallese Cultural Diplomacy in Arkansas,” American Quarterly, Vol. 67, No. 3 (Sept. 2015): 781 – 812.
- Jonathan M. Weisgall, Operations Crossroads: The Atomic Tests at Bikini Atoll. Annapolis: Naval Institute Press, 1994.
- James J. Whittle, “Juda v. United States, An Atoll’s Legal Odyssey,” American University International Law Review, Vol. 4, No. 3 (1989): 655-698.
- April L. Brown, “No Promised Land: The Shared Legacy of the Castle Bravo Nuclear Test, Arms Control Today, Vol. 44 (March 2014).